2014 Seminole Service Day — Keep Grapevine Beautiful
Meadowmere Park • 3000 Meadowmere Lane • Grapevine
Mark your calendars for the 2nd Annual Seminole Service Day! Seminole Clubs around the country will wear their FSU colors and uphold the Garnet and Gold by pitching in on local service projects in their communities.
This year we will be cleaning up the shore of Lake Grapevine at Meadowmere Park. All materials will be provided by the City of Grapevine Parks and Recreation. Please bring your own gloves.
Afterwards, join us for free appetizers and fun at Pluckers in Grapevine (located at 1709 Cross Roads Dr.)
Learn more about Seminole Service Day.
The Coaches’ Huddle—2014 Final Four
Adolphus Hotel • 1321 Commerce Street • Dallas
The Coaches vs. Cancer program is coming here to Dallas during the 2014 Final Four! The program benefits the American Cancer Society, and gives you the chance to mingle with all of your favorite Div I coaches.
Hosted by Fran Fraschilla of ESPN, guests enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, a silent auction, and the opportunity to mingle with the coaches. More details to come on guest appearances, but only 600 tickets are available.
Tickets are $75 for individuals and sponsorship opportunities are available as well.
Learn more about the Coaches’ Huddle.
DEADLINE: Order ACC Night at the Ballpark Tickets!
Last day to mail in your order for Roughriders tickets for our May 24th ACC Night at the Ballpark!
See event entry below for details.
ACC Night at the Ballpark!
Dr. Pepper Ballpark • Rough Riders Trail • Frisco
Join us for an exclusive ACC Night with the Frisco Roughriders where they will be taking on the Springfield Cardinals!
Cost is $20 per person (children 2 and under are free). The $20 ticket price includes the following:
- great seating reserved for ACC Alum
- a limited edition RoughRiders baseball cap
- access to Riders Grab and Go until 90 minutes after the game starts. This includes unlimited hot dogs, brats, nachos and Dr. Pepper products.
Things to know:
- Player autographs—a limited number of autographs are usually available inside the Home Plate and Left Field Gates until 30 minutes before the game is scheduled to start.
- Gates will open 1 hour prior to game. The Home Plate Gate is located on the southwest corner of the ballpark, facing IKEA. The Left Field Gate is on the northwest corner near the Tollway.
- Parking is available. There are several cash lots around the ballpark that charge $10 on game day. Parking passes are also available to us (ACC group) in advance for $5.
To Sign-up for this ACC Event:
Please mail your check or money order, payable to Sug Williamson, at 9704 Carmel Valley Drive, Frisco, TX 75035 for the number in your party X $20 plus an additional $5 if you would like the discounted parking pass. Please mail by Saturday, April 5. If you enclose your email address, she will email confirmation of receipt of your ticket order(s). Your tickets/parking pass will be mailed to you the week of April 14.